Sage 300 CRE Timberline Bid
It can be challenging to build and manage bidder lists, not to mention
putting bids together
quickly and efficiently in order to submit a proposal on time. And, once
a project is awarded, it
often becomes a race against time to engage with and select
subcontractors so construction
can begin. Keeping track of the sheer number of back-and-forth
the entire process is overwhelming—not to mention the inevitable sharing
and tracking of
changes that arise throughout the project.
With Sage Bid Management you’ll experience true collaboration among
everyone on the
project including estimators, subcontractors, and material suppliers.
The solution helps
estimators and bid coordinators automate and more efficiently manage the
process. As a result, estimators can spend more time on
prequalification, selection and negotiating the best contract terms.
Best of all, information can be viewed, accessed, and shared with
bidders from a single,
convenient, and secure online location. With improved visibility into
you’ll gain better control throughout the preconstruction phase of every
foundation for successful and profitable projects.
• Achieve a higher response rate from bidders by more efficiently
managing all aspects of the invitation to bid process.
• Spend less time managing bid details
and more time choosing the best bid.
• Save money and ensure profitable projects by reducing oversights
throughout the bid management
• Reduce risk throughout the bidding process by monitoring all
activities including vendor certifications and
qualifications leaving more time for vendor/sub selections and
negotiating the best terms.
• Improve efficiencies as a result of better documentation throughout
the bid management process.
Sage Bid Management
- Simplify management of the bidding process and reduce complexity
tracking bid activity.
Whether you have 3 or 300 bidders, Sage Bid Management ensures you have
the visibility you need to reduce risk, select the right
vendor/subcontractor, and ensure profitable projects.
- Accepts bid invitation and sends back bid proposal; job awarded
- Accepts bid invitation and sends back bid proposal Requests a
clarification of scope;
- Coordinates bid, Builds and manages the bidder list
- Sends out bid packages
- Effectively manage your entire bid process
age Bid Management allows estimators and bid coordinators to efficiently
manage all aspects of the invitation to bid process.
Share all types of files; find, view, and track who has what while
you’re away from the office or just on the go!
1. Select, qualify, and send bid packages to best-fit and
2. Reduce the time spent answering questions on project details
and specification changes by granting bidders access to up-todate
3. Easily track sub/supplier communications as well as document
distribution throughout the preconstruction phase.
4. Get visibility into bid activity to reduce oversights and ensure
you’re always up to date.
5. Spend less time on administrative churn and more time
choosing the right sub and negotiating the best terms.
Improve collaboration and minimize risk
- Sage Bid Management keeps everyone in the loop with automated
information sharing throughout the bid management process.
- With better visibility, you can monitor all activities including vendor
certifications and prequalifications to help ensure you select
the right sub or supplier for the job. You’ll also be able to better
manage administrative tasks and reduce risk—leading to more