More than Depreciation
Whether you're reporting to senior management, a government agency,
auditors, donors and executive boards, or the IRS, you're accountable
for the status and value of your organization's many fixed assets. Those
assets can take the form of buildings, machinery, computers and other
electronic equipment, office furnishings, even assets you build.
Accurately tracking their varied lifecycles can be a daunting
task—especially when there's so much at stake. Sage Fixed Assets can
Managing the Fixed Assets Process
Fixed assets are a huge part of your business's value and the management
process involves more than you may think. In a recent CFO.com poll 38.9%
of respondents noted they had experienced an undesirable consequence
from an ineffective fixed assets management process. Find out how Sage
can help you take control of your fixed assets process.
Sage Fixed Assets Depreciation
Find out about the capabilities of Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation in
this overview video and how it will help you maintain compliance without
Acronyms for regulatory agencies, laws, and even forms run the gamut:
IRS, IFRS, GAAP, SOX, GASB, CCA, T2S8, and you have to know it all. Even
the most minute interpretation error in tax rules, including exemptions,
can mean the difference between major penalties and major cost savings.
A comprehensive solution, Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation offers:
More than 50 depreciation methods including MACRS 150 percent and 200
percent (formulas and tables), ACRS, Straight-Line, etc.
It helps ensure compliance with government regulations, integrates with
popular general ledger systems, and comes with more than 30 ready-to-use
It also includes the ability to allocate cost and depreciation for an
individual asset or groups of assets to more than one funding source,
decision making tools to ensure GASB 34/35 compliance, and the ability
to create budgetary books for asset budgeting projections.
- Tracking with Sage Fixed Assets
- Use state-of-the-art Microsoft® Windows® Mobile barcode readers to
conduct multiple inventories concurrently at multiple sites and
reconcile data at one central location.
- Easy-to-use “wizards” walk you through every step of the inventory
process, helping to eliminate lost or stolen assets and reduce insurance
and, if applicable, tax overpayments.
- Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking comes with over 40 fully customizable fields
so that you can control data entry with notes and images to clearly
describe each asset record.
- Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking integrates seamlessly with Sage Fixed
Assets—Depreciation, eliminating double entry
Sage Fixed Assets Planning
Find out how you can get control of your assets with this overview of
Sage Fixed Assets Planning.
Planning with Sage Fixed Assets
- Track all of your project details including status, contacts, notes, and
all the financials—plus monitor both physical and financial completion
- Create custom access profiles with built-in security settings for
specific product features and projects
- Look at your organization across all projects at the project,
line-item, and transaction level as well as at-a-glance status updates
with built-in reports
- Handle expenses easily with the ability to copy, move, and split line
- Tie project balances to your general ledger with point-in-time
- Import invoices and other purchasing information from your Accounts
- Download the product brochure for more details on Sage Fixed