Sage 300 CRE Timberline Service
Effectively manage service operations and reduce the time to invoice.
Sage Service Operations enables technicians to complete their work in
less time and make fewer trips by providing the real-time information
they need in the field on any tablet or mobile device. Sage Service
Operations also reduces administrative time by integrating with your
Sage 100 Contractor or Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate solution.
With Sage Service Operations, managers and technicians have access to
information anytime, anywhere. Increase the efficiency of your service
operations with the
ability to track critical items in the field including assignments, work
maintenance, purchase orders, customer equipment, site history, notes,
and time worked.
See what’s going on in your service department
- Owners, executives, and service managers can use the dashboard to see
service activities at
a glance. View recent work orders, billing amounts, upcoming and overdue
maintenance tasks, and more so you can plan resources effectively.
- Reduce administrative work and increase accuracy
- Relieve your dispatcher, service manager, and accounting staff from
hours of manual data
entry and ensure accuracy of your work orders.
- Populate work tickets with predefined work descriptions so
professional and detailed for billing and customer review.
- Create a purchase order from the field to order parts and speed up job
- Simplify payroll with immediate capture of work order time from the
- Enable technicians to take payments and email receipts from the job
- Customers can see up-to-date status on all work orders, invoices,
equipment, and more without
having to call your office staff.
- Provide a superior customer experience
- Give your customers their own customized, self-service website to
request service, check
work status, and more.