Sage 300 CRE Timberline
Simplify processes from project start to finish and eliminate the paper
chase for accounting
and operations staff. Sage Paperless Construction integrates with your
Sage 100 Contractor
or Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate solution to reduce costs, save
With Sage Paperless Construction, you’ll gain control over electronic
content with an easy way to store, retrieve, and route documents throughout your
routing and approval workflow processes to improve communications.
and other critical documents with efficiency and confidence.
Automate accounts payable workflow and regain control.
Replace your manual invoice approval and coding systems with a paperless
reduce the cost of invoice processing and ensure prompt payments with
of invoices. Plus you can find support documentation when you need it
using an easy search
tool based on your access privileges.
• Save time by eliminating the paper
chase and wasted effort looking for
lost or misplaced files.
• Improve productivity by providing
easier access to company and
project related documents.
• Increase efficiency across your
organization with automated
document distribution and invoice
• Make payments prompt and easier
to track so you can build stronger
relationships with subcontractors.
• Eliminate the need for paper files
and their storage fees.
- Provide reports
- Retrieve data for review
- Receive invoices
- Process payments
- Route invoices for approval
- Capture data
- Store data
- Batch process invoices and supporting
documentation at point of receipt.
- Choose to manually route invoices or
build automatic, sequential routing
rules based on GL account, vendor,
job, or other index value.
- Use approval dashboard to accurately
process and code invoices.
- Electronically view all invoices, support
documents, and reviewer notes with
multi-index search and retrieval.
- Store and protect your documents so you can find
them when you need them most
- Centralize all your vital business content in one secure location.
- Index, protect, and manage content so you can find documents
in a snap.
- Capture, upload, or import any type of document from any
location. You can use send to functionality in Microsoft® Office,
XML import, forms capture, and much more.
- Index and store
Define document types and indexes and securely store documents
on any network drive or device. You can also look up and backfill
index values from external databases.
- Easily retrieve images using any combination of index fields,
keyword search, or user-defined folder view. Content is protected
by document- and index-level security.
- Route documents automatically across your
organization and increase productivity
- Store and distribute documents to company employees electronically
using predefined rules. Establish return dates, monitor route progress,
and review status of routed content. You can route one or multiple
documents at a time and even recall content as needed.
Build a paperless process and easily route critical
documents for approval
• Project management documents including contracts, pictures,
and change orders
• HR forms
• Service work orders
• Purchase requisition
• Plans and drawings for estimating take-off
• General ledger adjustment entries
• Daily mail